Our good friends at Toronto's Animal Liberation Kitchen just sent us this amazing holiday recipe to try out. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face and warmth in your heart!
Prep time 20 minutes
Enjoy them raw!
- 1 cup of ground walnuts
- 2 cups of dates
- 1 cup of figs
- 1/4 Together Hemp Hearts (Natural or Maple)
- Mix 1 cup of ground walnuts
- 2 cups of dates, and 1 cup of figs in food processor.
- Mix in 1/4 cup of Together hemp hearts.
- Roll into ball and sprinkle extra hemp seeds on top.
Prep time 15 minutes
Ready to serve in 3 hours
- Two cans of whole fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup of cacao
- 1/4 cup of Together hemp hearts
- warm up coconut milk and cacao in pot on medium until blended together.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before adding anything else.
- Mix in two table spoons of rolled oats or granola, and together hemp hearts.
- Pour in cup and let cool in fridge. Once they are hardened, sprinkle with Together hemp seeds and berries, enjoy!