Toronto-based Box & Board prepares elegant and delicious grazing boxes and boards for your next event, gathering or even a casual night at home.
They sent us this incredible and decadent protein brownie recipe using our Cacao Hemp Protein Powder.
2 large eggs
3/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup cocoa or cacao powder
1/3 cupTogether Hemp Cacao Hemp Protein Powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup flour of choice, (all purpose, almond meal, gluten free, etc)
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
Together HempMaple Hemp Hearts(for garnish)
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a square or small rectangular baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a whisk or a hand mixer, beat the eggs until light yellow and fluffy.
- Pour in the maple syrup and mix/whisk for another minute to combine.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared dish and bake int her oven for 30-40 minutes. A toothpick placed in the centre of the pan should come out clean once the brownies are cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, cut into 8-12 squares (depending on how big you want them) and sprinkle with the maple hemp hearts.
Check out Box & Board on the web and on instagram.
Together Hemp x Chocosol Traders Cacao Hemp Protein is available here.